Wednesday, May 17, 2023

SPA


Andrea: Hello, Andrea Angarita's SPA.
Hello, my name is Luisa García :Luisa
Andrea: Miss Garcia how can I help you?
Would it be possible to make an appointment a massage for my mother and me? :Luisa
Andrea: When would you like to come in, Miss García?
Tomorrow : Luisa
Andrea: Let me check... I have an opening at 10:00.
Perfect, while we'll be at it, could we have a facial? :Luisa
Andrea: Yes, if possible, can I help you with something else, Miss García?
 Could you sell me personal care products? :Luisa
Andrea: Yes, what do you want to buy?
Do you have a lot of make up? :Luisa
Andrea: There are many lipstick, I have some soaps and I don't have any razors.
Iwant to buy a soap and a red lipstick :Luisa
Andrea: Great.
How much would it all cost me? :Luisa
Andrea: 100 dollars.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unreal conditional

 https://youtu.be/LZKEiNF-5PU?si=XDOlQPXFWUaKL79b