Monday, August 29, 2022

Homecoming

Homecoming

(Steps)
(Open the door)


where is the whole family?



(Click)


Surprise


Welcome back!



My mother: How are you?
Me: Excellent, with the batteries at 100%
My father: How was the flight?
Me: It was really long, but pretty comfortable.
My grandmother: How was the food on the flight?
Me: Yes, but i´m hungry!
My brother: Hey, can i give you a hand?
Me: Thank´s, that´s really nice!
My cousin: Was there a famous singer on your flight this morning?
Me: Yes, Shakira was on the flight, but she looked really tired.
My aunt in law: Was Henry Cavill on the flight?
Me: No, he was not.
Sister in law: Where were you on your travel?
Me: I was a play in London´s West End, a concert in Spain by Ricardo Arjona...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Unreal conditional

 https://youtu.be/LZKEiNF-5PU?si=XDOlQPXFWUaKL79b